The 46th Annual International Conference on Parallel Processing (ICPP-2017)
will be held from Monday, August 14, 2017 —- Thursday, August 17, 2017.
Please check back in few days to register online.
- Your registration will allow you to attend both the conference and workshop
sessions, the reception, the banquet, and coffee breaks.
- All papers in the main conference and workshops must have a full (non-student) registration associated with them.
- Authors presenting multiple papers would pay an "Additional Paper Fee" of US$200 for each extra paper.
- Authors must register by 30 June 2017 for their papers to appear in the proceedings.
Invitation Letters for Visa Applications
- Invitation letters will only be issued to attendees who have paid their registration fees in full
and are eligible to travel to the United Kingdom.
- Attendees will need to check locally (for their country of origin-citizenship) to determine
the visa requirements for travel to the United Kingdom and whether they require an invitation letter
from the conference.
- If you require an invitation letter, when you have completed your registration and paid your fees
please complete the information requested in the Request for Visa Assistance form and email it to
[contact information to be provided.].